Friday Night Steelers Six Pack: Back to AFC North football
The Pittsburgh Steelers are preparing for the Baltimore Ravens in Week 5 in Pittsburgh, and top-notch AFC North opponent is coming to town in the form of the Baltimore Ravens. While everything on paper looks purple, these games do anything but follow the standard protocol.
Let’s get to business here with the six pack of questions. You know the rules: State your beverage of choice, what you’re eating this evening, and, if you’d like, the music your listening to recently.
Let’s get to it…
1. What is the most important thing the Steelers need to do to at least slow down the Ravens offense on Sunday?
2. The Steelers have to do something offensive during the first quarter to stay in the game. What would you like to see them do?
3. With Pat Freiermuth out, the Steelers should look more to rookie Darnell Washington. But will they? How many targets to you think Washington sees on Sunday?
4. The Steelers average 2.96 sacks a game the following week after being shut out in the sack department. With no sacks against Houston, how many do you think the Steelers get against the Ravens on Sunday?
5. I hate to go there, but yet I really want to. How soon on Sunday will there be a “Fire Canada” chant at Acrisure Stadium loud enough to get mentioned on the TV broadcast?
- Before the game
- 1st quarter
- 2nd quarter
- 2nd half
- Not happening this week
6. It’s October, so “pumpkin everything” is in full effect. What is your favorite pumpkin flavored food or beverage?
As always, enjoy the ride, and HERE WE GO STEEELERS!!