Bold and Bizarre Predictions Steelers vs. Packers, Week 10
After a mini-bye, the Pittsburgh Steelers are finishing a three-game stretch at Acrisure Stadium with a visit from the underperforming Green Bay Packers led by Jordan Love. With a chance to go to 6-3 and a desperate attempt to remain in contention in the AFC North, the best division in football, there comes a whole lotta predictions. With that being said, SCN’s resident Nostradumbass is back to do the deed again this week. The following are predictions, some basic, some bold and some absolutely bizarre.
- Antonio Brown goes simple and comes to the game wearing a cheesehead. But in typical AB fashion, it’s made of real and aged Wisconsin cheese.
- Kenny Pickett throws for 211 yards, two touchdown passes and goes pick-free for his 5th straight game.
- George Pickens leads the black and gold by eclipsing 100 yards and a trip to the end zone. Big George celebrates the score by putting Diontae Johnson on his shoulders.
- Connor Heyward gets a touchdown and commemorates the 1979 response on this date to the Iran hostage situation in Tehran by US President Jimmy Carter, who ordered a halt to all petroleum imports into the United States from Iran by apprehending and absconding with buckets of Quaker Steak and Lube wings from stunned yinzers.
- “Fire Matt Canada” chants are at a minimum as fans like the sideline version of the Steelers OC better.
- Chuks Okorafor request to design the game plan is rebuffed as Mike Tomlin feels that kneeling on every play is counter productive.
- In an attempt at reverse psychology, Darnell Washington does not achieve his first career touchdown reception.
- Najee Harris and Jaylen Warren don’t follow up their rushing accomplishment of 157 yards against Tennessee, but the dynamic duo eclipse 125 and the “Pinball Wizard”, Warren, scores a touchdown.
- In a game against his home state team, T.J. Watt gets three sacks to temporarily move into the NFL lead by two with 12.5 lead against a depleted Green Bay offensive line. However, it does not put him as a favorite for his second DPOY award, as the NFL has already secretly promised Myles Garret the award.
- Keanu Neal and Joey Porter Jr. both get interceptions by thieving passes thrown by Love.
- Chris Boswell is a perfect 2-for-2 on the day with another field goal over 50 yards.
- The Steelers defense surrenders a 100+ rushing game to Aaron Jones but keep Love and Christian Watson in check.
- Steelers win 27-20 to advance to 6-3 but remain a game-and-a-half behind Baltimore who beat Cleveland.
Will any of this actually happen? I’ll bet at least one or two. Heck, maybe every one of them. Be sure to post your predictions — basic or bizarre — below.
More from Steel Curtain Networkread more
You may also be interested inread more
Steel Curtain Network: A Pittsburgh Steelers podcast
Desmond King beyond excited to join the Steelers