Bold and Bizarre Predictions for Steelers Jaguars, Week 8
The Pittsburgh Steelers face another big challenge in Week 8 in the form of the suddenly-sizzling Jacksonville Jags. Due to that, there comes a whole lotta predictions as the Steelers strive to get to 5-2. With that being said, SCN’s resident Nostradumbass is back to do the deed again this week. The following are predictions, some basic, some bold and some absolutely bizarre.
- In an attempt to get back into the good graces of the Steelers, Antonio Brown offers to perform the opening coin toss. The plan backfires when the man known as “Ronald Ocean” to hotels, improvises by making it rain with $100 bills and confuses everybody.
- Proving that he is Ken-ough, Kenny Pickett throws two touchdown passes to finally have more career scoring efforts than interceptions tossed. KP8 throws for 203 yards and is only sacked twice on the day.
- Dionte Johnson finally gets into the end zone for the first time since 2021 on a pass from Pickett. To celebrate the score and what would have been the 81st birthday of famed artist Bob Ross, DJ18 puts up an easel and paints a picture of the play.
- George Pickens leads the black and gold by eclipsing 100 yards and a trip to the end zone. But George gets another taunting penalty further frustrating fans.
- Najee Harris and Jaylen Warren have trouble penetrating the Jags tough rushing defense and don’t get over the century mark.
- T.J. Watt gets two sacks against the compromised Jacksonville O-Line and gets to a total of 10 seven games.
- Joey Porter Jr. gets his second career interception by thieving a pass by Trevor Lawrence.
- Chris Boswell is a perfect 4-for-4 on the day with two more field goals over 50 yards for 30 total in his career.
- The Steelers defense surrenders a 300+ passing game to Trevor Lawrence and a 100+ receiving game by both Christian Kirk and Calvin Ridley in the 27-26 loss at Acrisure.
- Even though the author believes that his Steelers can win this game, criticism from yinzers that don’t believe that “true Steelers fans” pick against Pittsburgh, selects the visitors for the win.Will any of this actually happen? I’ll bet at least one or two. Heck, maybe every one of them. Be sure to post your predictions — basic or bizarre — below.