Friday Night Steelers Six Pack: Victory Friday Edition
The Pittsburgh Steelers are coming off their first of two Thursday night games this season and now have a “mini bye” as they don’t take the field again until November 12. And with the Steelers taking down the Titans 20-16 last night, we get to spend a “Victory Friday” together as part of the Friday Night Steelers Six Pack.
Let’s get to business here with the six pack of questions. You know the rules: State your beverage of choice, what you’re eating this evening, and, if you’d like, the music your listening to recently.
Let’s get to it…
1. The Steelers had one of their better offensive drives of the season to start the game against the Titans. Does this give you more hope for the offense moving forward or did the next two drives going 3 & out make your overall assessment the same?
2. Since it’s the day after the game, who would you give the game ball to from Thursday night if you could only give it to ONE person?
3. Now that Diontae Johnson got the monkey off his back and scored a touchdown for the first time since the 2021 season, how many do you think he will have for the 2023 season?
4. What is the one specific area you would like to see the Steelers improve the most coming off their mini bye?
5. A lot has been made of the Steelers streak of not reaching 400 yards on offense in a game as well as them being out-gained every game this season even though they are 5-3. Obviously wins are the most important thing at this point of the season. How important do you think it is for the Steelers to gain more yards than their opponent for the rest of the season? Is it that big of a deal?
6. We have the time change coming up this weekend in the US. While some don’t like that it now will be dark before 6 PM in the Mid-Atlantic, I’m not a fan of it being dark outside at 7 AM when I’m trying to wake up. Are you a person who gets up before the sun rises or after on a typical day? Is this by choice or out of necessity?
As always, enjoy the ride, and HERE WE GO STEEELERS!!