Friday Night Steelers Six Pack: Green Bay Packers Edition
Okay Steelers fans, time for another weekly meeting of the black-and-gold minds! You know the drill by now. State your beverage of choice, what you’re eating, and any music you might be enjoying right now!
As for me, I’m downing some store bought kombucha, a meal of meatballs over rice and carrots, and am listening to Zac Browns’ newest cover album, as well as Chris Stapleton’s new album!!
Okay, let’s get to the questions!!
1. I believe there are a lot of parallels between Jordan Love and Kenny Pickett. Both are replacing legendary players. Both fan bases are starting to sour on them being “the guy”. A lot of the debate comes down to how long do you give these players to prove themselves? What say you? How long do you give players to show their worth?
2. For the second straight week, the Steelers are playing a sub-par offensive line. How many sacks do they get vs. Green Bay?
3. With the season half over, which player has been the biggest disappointment so far this year?
4. Likewise, which player has been the biggest surprise?
5. Predict the outcome for the Steelers next four games:
PIT vs. GB
PIT at CLE
PIT at CIN
PIT vs. ARI
6. I’ve already started to put up some Christmas lights. They don’t get turned on right away, this is mainly for me to beat the really cold weather, but some people look at me like I’m nuts. When is too early to start putting up decorations, in your opinion?
Okay, time to get to the comments and voice your opinion! As always, stay tuned to SCN for the latest news and notes surrounding the Steelers as they prepare for the Packers!!